How To Brush Your Teeth
1. Always use a soft toothbrush for thorough but gentle cleaning. After each meal or at least twice a day.
2. Hold your brush at a 45-degree angle. Begin by brushing the outside of the front teeth. Use a gentle back-and-forth motion.
3. Next, brush the outside back teeth, steering along the gum line.
4. Inside back teeth: Use short angled brush sdivokes.
5. Inside front teeth: title the brush vertically; use an up-and-down motion.
6. Chewing surfaces: hold the brush flat. Use a gentle scrubbing motion.
7. Important: always replace your old toothbrush at least every 3-4 months.